The Design Disciplin Bookstore presents a collection of hand-picked must-haves for the library of any designer or design enthusiast.
Every single title we offer in the Bookstore is either chosen after a cover-to-cover reading, or recommended by our guests.
The Bookstore utilizes affiliate links. Clicking on any item will redirect you to our affiliates with established e-commerce infrastructures where you can purchase the items. At no extra cost to you, we earn a small commission if you make the purchase.
- Antifragile by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Change by Design by Tim Brown
- Creative Confidence by Tom Kelley and David Kelley
- Creative Selection by Ken Kocienda
- Creative Strategy and the Business of Design by Douglas Davis
- Design Research Through Practice by Ilpo Koskinen et al.
- Designing Brand Identity by Alina Wheeler
- Detail in Typography by Jost Hochuli (recommended by: Carl-Johan Lindqvist)
- Getting Real by Basecamp (recommended by: Carl-Johan Lindqvist)
- Grid Systems in Graphic Design by Josef Müller-Brockmann (recommended by: Carl-Johan Lindqvist)
- Homo Deus by Yuval Noah Harari
- How To by Michael Bierut
- How to Fly a Horse by Kevin Ashton
- Making and Breaking the Grid by Timothy Samara
- Obviously Awesome by April Dunford
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- The Almanack of Naval Ravikant by Eric Jorgenson
- The Art of Innovation by Tom Kelley and Jonathan Littman
- The Bed of Procrustes by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- The Design Way by Harold G. Nelson and Erik Stolterman
- The Ten Faces of Innovation by Tom Kelley and Jonathan Littman
- Things That Keep Us Busy: The Elements of Interaction by Lars-Erik Janlert and Erik Stolterman
- Thinking With Type by Ellen Lupton
- Thoughtful Interaction Design by Jonas Löwgren and Erik Stolterman