Our first Masterclass takes a look at Lazy, a new note-taking software startup.
We analyze the entire UX flow of meeting the product for the first time and signing up.
- How Lazy implemented classic graphic design knowledge to create a compelling modern landing page design
- The 8 Typographic Systems and how they are used in web design
- Good design for competitive advantage: effective information delivery
- How Lazy uses animations keep attention
- Where and how to use (and not use) scroll hijacking
- How to deploy highly interactive web designs to the web
- How Lazy distinguishes itself from competitors with unique brand identity design
by Kimberly Elam | Frameworks for Type Beyond the Grid | Graphic Design | Typography