IDEO cofounder Bill Moggridge – known for coining the term "interaction design" – once said that "the only way to experience an experience is to experience it."
On that note, I feel like the topic of today is best suited for a face-to-face discussion. I'll let you find out over at YouTube, or perhaps the podcast.
Books That Inspired This Episode
- The Creative Act: A Way of Being by Rick Rubin
- Articulating Design Decisions by Tom Greever
- Build: An Unorthodox Guide to Making Things Worth Making by Tony Fadell
- How To Use Graphic Design... by Michael Bierut
- Virgil Abloh: Figures of Speech