We're growing with creatives from around the globe.
- Graphic designers
- Researchers, writers
- Sponsorship facilitators
To apply: Send an email to "jobs[at][our domain]" with the job title in the subject. Include the specific content requested for each job. Include pricing quote. If we proceed with your application, you will hear from us within one week.
How We Work
- Fully remote, part-time, async (on Slack)
- Extreme attention to detail and quality-oriented
- We respond to each other's messages within 24h
- We keep our word and communicate ASAP when we can't
- We deliver on time, show up on time, and finish (e.g. meetings) on time
Our graphic designer creates images for our website and social media channels, as well as thumbnails and in-video graphics for our YouTube channels and podcast. Paid hourly or retainer. Your name in website and video credits.
The ideal person has worked on online publications with cohesive art direction, and knows what drives clicks on the internet.
- Work and deliver in Figma, using Photoshop, Illustrator, and other tools as needed
- Access our Ghost CMS and YouTube Studio to publish designs
- Develop our branding and look from its current starting point, and document it in an evolving brand guide
- Monitor click-through performance and test different designs
- Understand and execute Swiss, Nu-brutalist, Neue aesthetics
- Collaborate with the rest of the team
How to apply: Pick 2 of our articles with videos. For each of them, design better YouTube thumbnails and web article feature images. Provide link to Figma file.
Our researcher produces articles for this website.
Paid per article. Your name on articles and in video credits.
The ideal person is deeply involved graphics, architecture, interaction, and/or industrial design, as well as having experience writing on the internet.
This role is a great fit for students and graduates.
- Think and research on a trans-disciplinary level, going deep into topics in multiple design disciplines as well as adjacent topics like business and engineering
- Ideate on directions and share insights with the founder
- Access our Ghost CMS to publish articles
- Have and further develop a great understanding of our audience
- Develop our voice and style
- Curate and create graphics, or collaborate efficiently with our graphic designer
How to apply: Include CV or equivalent. List 5 ideas for new titles. Either write a full (but short) draft for one of these titles, or share an article that you've written previously.
We offer generous commissions to individuals who have connections in the relevant industries and facilitate sponsorship deals for our channels.
Our ideal sponsors are brands that fit our philosophy and aesthetic, and offer high-quality products that are valuable to our audience of designers.
How to apply: Introduce yourself. Share the brands you think would be a good fit and why, and tell us how you're positioned to reach them on our behalf.